There are several problem that cause Scratchy Palms and Feet to your skin and this can cause the patient to several effect that will effect the skin. Most of the problem from the Scratchy Palms and Feet are similar and cause because of the hand eczema problem and can be categories into the external and internal factors.this article will give and provide the information about the Scratchy Palms and Feet problem and analyze how to prevent this from happened in the future.
External cause of Scratchy Palms and Feet
- Infections. A secondary infection of a wound on the hands and feet can cause dermatitis if not treated promptly. The bacterial proteins act as antigens to produce inflammatory skin changes resulting in itchy hands and feet.
- Contact Dermatitis. Hand eczema and foot dermatitis caused by irritants like cosmetics, soap and detergents and allergens like nickel and rubber can cause severe itchy palms and soles. Housewives’ getting severe itching of hands following handling of items like garlic and some vegetables is a common occurrence. Sudden itching of the palms and soles can occur following ingested food (seafood) or medications like penicillins, sulfa drugs etc. Solvents, paints and fiber glass exposure are also important causes for itchy palms and soles triggered by contact dermatitis.
- Secondary dissemination. A secondary ide eruption or pompholyx caused by a fungal or bacterial infection in a remote site can cause tense, itchy or painful eruptions on the palms and soles.
Internal factor Scratchy Palms and Feet
- Systemic causes for itchy palms and soles. Chronic kidney failure, liver diseases, endocrine disturbances like hyper or hypothyroidism, blood disorders including polycythemia vera, Hodgkin’s lymphoma, leukemias, multiple myeloma and cutaneous mastocystosis cause generalized itching; which can, at times, start as itching of the palms and soles. Itching of the palms and soles and elsewhere on the body may be a presenting symptom of HIV infection and Crohn’s disease. Atopic dermatitis, senile pruritus and aquagenic pruritus can present with itchy palms and soles, in addition to generalized itching all over the body.
- Idiopathic causes for itchy palms and soles. Many a time, itching of the palms and soles appear without any apparent causes. These are called idiopathic itchy palms and soles.
- Psychogenic causes for itchy palms and soles. Stress and anxiety can induce, aggravate and maintain persistent itchy palms and soles, in the absence of any skin rashes.
- Vitamin Deficiency. Vitamin deficiency, especially that of Vitamin B12, B1 and B6 can cause burning and itching sensations of the hands and feet.
- Dyshidrotic. Palmoplantar hyperhidrosis, the increased sweating of the palms and soles, can cause eczematous itchy dermatitis on the palms and soles.
Conclusion Scratchy Palms and Feet
As the conclusion in order to prevent Scratchy Palms and Feet the patient must know and find the information about this and try to learn it from the expert.
What’s that itching your skin?
The skin is a exceptional organ, the largest that we have. It’s also the sole body organ that’s easy to determine and feel. So when some thing goes wrong with our pores and skin, it is rapidly evident to us, and frequently other people. Infants get rashes, teens get acne, older individuals develop pores and skin tags, the luck of the draw determines whether or not eczema or psoriasis blight us, and we all may be subject to rashes, or the attention of parasites. Read more…
Incoming search terms:
- What causes Itchy palms
- what does itchy palms mean
- itchy palms and soles
- palm itching causes
Everyone sweats. It’s a normal reaction that’s triggered when the body starts to improve in temperature. Your sweat glands begin to react to those temperatures modifications so the body does not overheat and breakdown. Red and itchy pores and skin circumstances can result if the glands start to overreact and starts to go haywire with excessive perspiring being the result. Read more…
Incoming search terms:
- itchy hands